How to leverage no-code tools for fun and for profit - the ultimate guide
No-code tools are empowering a new generation of entrepreneurs from non-technical backgrounds to launch software businesses.
This means there are countless opportunities to disrupt underserved niches that traditional tech startups have overlooked.
Not only this, the time and cost to launch a software business has decreased by 1000%.
These are exciting times but they won't last forever.
Now is the time to get started.
⌛️ In brief (TL;DR)
The No-Code Entrepreneur is a comprehensive written and video guide hosted on Notion that will help you:
✅ Build a solid foundation in launching products with no-code tools
✅ Understand the entrepreneurial opportunities no-code makes possible
✅ Learn valuable skills and hopefully make you some $$$
🧭 Everything I wish I'd known two years agoHi, I'm Kieran and I can't code.
I've spent the last 2 years building and shipping products with no-code tools, from newsletters and landing pages to complex software-as-a-service apps and paid communities.
This guide is a compilation of knowledge, lessons learned, frameworks, tutorials, thoughts, stacks, and curated resources which I hope will take you on a journey from no-code beginner to confident builder, entrepreneur, and beyond.
It contains everything I wish I'd known when I first started and much more.
🙋♀️ Who it's for
You're relatively new to no-code and don't know where to start.
You want to get up to speed quickly but feel overwhelmed with the options.
You want to know what's possible with no-code and what's not.
- You want to launch products or businesses online but it feels unachievable or like "something other people do".
- You're new to entrepreneurship and want to level-up fast.
🙈 Who it's not for
- People who want technical tutorials on specific topics.
- Advanced no-coders. This guide is aimed at helping no-code beginners to build a solid foundation and provide them with directions to continue their journey.
- People wanting to use no-code within an existing company. I'm primarily interested in no-code as a means to empower people to become entrepreneurs.
✅ What's inside
- 2 years, 18+ launches, and 30+ interviews with successful founders worth of learnings condensed into an actionable Notion document.
- 20+ videos made by me specifically for this guide.
- Insights (video and text) from successful founders and no-code makers including
- A mini-course to introduce you to the five most important no-code tools for beginners (including video tutorials).
- A guide on building online businesses with no-code, gathered from my own experiences and from others far more successful than me.
- All the resources you need to continue your learning journey.
- A searchable database of over 1000 free no-code video tutorials on YouTube, segmented and tagged by tool and difficulty level.
🤷♂️ Why learn from me?
I've launched 18+ no-code projects in the past two years, made over $40,000 in revenue, and learned more than I ever did studying business. I'm passionate about the opportunity for non-technical people like me to build self-funded online technology businesses.
A few things I've launched:
- Community Copilot - a B2B SaaS app for community managers
- No-Code Agencies - a directory site for no-code agencies
- Growth Lessons - a regular newsletter on growth strategies for founders with 1800 subscribers (paused)
- Growth Lessons podcast - an accompanying podcast to go with the newsletter
- Launch MBA - a paid community for motivated no-code makers
- Scribe Lounge - a paid community for screenwriters
- Vidpops - a B2B SaaS app for collecting video testimonials
- Revu - a B2B SaaS app for providing feedback on video content
- Bubble Crash Course - a video course about Bubble, my favourite no-code tool
- Motimates - a social network for accountability (shut down)
As well as this, for the past seven years I've been the co-founder of a multi-award-winning B2C technology startup. During this time I've learned a ton of lessons on building products and leveraging technology.
🦸🏾♂️ You won't just be learning from me...
Learn the processes and mindsets these successful founders and no-code makers employ to build successful businesses and projects.
Pricing increases after every 20 copies sold until the target price is reached.
🕵️♂️ What's actually inside?
The contents shown below are work-in-progress and are subject to change. However I promise that any changes I make will only improve what's there (in my opinion).
With that said, if there is anything you would like to see added feel free to message me and I'll see what I can do.
This is also a living document and will be updated over time. My eventual goal is to publish this as a book.
The document overall will be a combination of writing, diagrams, videos, databases, and worksheets.